Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, until yesterday this was a chaos bike and some fleshound bits. I was wondering what sort of bike a steampunk Victorian marine would ride, and this seems to be the answer: a brass lion/dog thing. It's still very much WIP.

Comments and suggestions welcomed. I am bracing myself...

·
230 Posts
Very cool piece. I would make the legs a bit thicker though, my 0.02

·
LO Zealot
1,744 Posts
Very nice... Not only it can be used as a Familiar but in a Space Wolf army as well... I like the idea and the creativity...

Can you share the knowledge of the bits and the creation of this piece?

Oh... and +rep! 8Y

·
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For rep I will share anything. Don't quote me on that.

Ohkay: main body is a plastic chaos bike, minus handlebars and wheels. Head is from the last round of metal fleshounds (the dog rather than lizard sort - so much better). Shoulders are teminator shoulder pads, upper arms are sprue, lower arms are those things that hold the front wheel on the bike (not sure of the term).

The back legs are from an ancient mounted daemonette, although there are loads of models that would do the job - beastmen would work well. The boiler behind the seat is a dwarf miner drill, cut and restuck.

Bad news is that the fur and front paws are GS, as is the tail with a bit of wire. Still, I am rubbish at sculpting, so if I can do it anyone can.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.