Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was wishing that Bretonnians had a Chariot so im gonna convet/make one! idk where to start on this one wondering if anyone had ideas? I was thinking maybe a roman chariot look like from Gladiator? i thought maybe a bowmen or 2? a knight? or a Paladin??? who knows?

All ideas/comments Welcome!

·
361 Posts
I cant honestly say i've thought about a bretonnian chariot before. The idea is provocative though. Let me try and brainstorm with you a sec. The only thing I can think of is ultimately called "THE FIRST LANCE" and its KINDA like a chariot but has a HUGE lance leading it. Possibly for slaying dragons or ramming city gates. On the other hand though it might be more of a peasant thing thats covered something like a battering ram.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah i was thinking more of a peasant thing then a knight one.

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Hmm, not really that fluffy for Brets... but i'm sure you could find some way to do it.

(I'm getting slated over in TK for suggesting a Sphinx, wonder what they'd do to you...:p)

I dont really think any existing Chariots would suit the look of a Bret one, be it for Peasant or Knight. How would you feel about making the body from scratch? I think it may be necessary.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah thats probably were this is leading (sorry to hear about the Sphinx :p) i think it could work fluff wise maybe for a War hero? a favoured knight of the lady? me? idk im gonna do some research on chariots then go ahead and make one.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hmm a peasant based chariot type thing... maybe the grail relique or something... make a huge cart filled with adorned bodies of grail kngihts... which bless them or seomthing...

THE.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
I really doubt that we would get a chariot unit in the 7th Edition book. It doesn't fit the Bretonnia fluff at all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts