Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was toying with the idea of fielding Kairos Fateweaver as a Sorcerous Pact with my WoC army, and I was wondering- As Kairos knows all of the spells from the Lore of Tzeentch, would he know all of the lore spells from the DoC book, all of the lore spells from the WoC book, or all from both?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
776 Posts
I'm pretty sure it's daemon lore only. Nevetheless, you also get cataclysms from all the 4 lores he chooses, so 5 lores wirth of cataclysm spells in one character!. it will take a more than 2500 point game though as a core choice is needed as well.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I talked it over with my group, and we're bumping up the point spread to 3000. Little do they know the torment that awaits them. And each of Kairos' head gets to pick four spells from among four lores plus the LoT, so he could technically know nine lores worth of cataclysm spells, heh. I put my army build up in the subfolder, and would appreciate any tips from you more experienced WoC vets, seeing as this will not only be my first SoM battle, but also my first time fielding WoC. :)

·
Registered
196 Posts
I considered sorcerous pacts but actually I don't think they're worth it.
They are automatically a fragile alliance so are odds on to break by the end of the game, causing your miniatures to disappear in a puff of smoke.
Also having tonnes of spells at your disposal just serves to slow the game down hideously.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.