Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Keeper of Records and Ale
10,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
An English man, Irish man and a scottish man were walking down a road when they are suddenly chased by a bunch of coppers.

They run down a side ally and find 3 empty sack and get in them. So the coppers come running round the corner and find the sacks.

One copper kicks the first sack and the English man shouts "Woof! Woof!"
The copper says "Oh! Leave it!"

He kicks the next sack and the Scottish man replies "Meaow! Meaow!"
The copper replies "Oh! Leave it!"

The last sack containing the Irish man is kicked and he shouts "Potatoes! Potatoes!"

:D

·
Registered
969 Posts
lol thats pretty funny.

·
DING
1,740 Posts
Yea very funny (spot the irishman).

What about this one. A scotsman a welshman a irishman and and englishman are on a crashing plane. The scotsman grabs a paracute and as he jumps out of the plan shouts "For Scotland". The Welshman gets the next paracute and as he jumps out shouts "For Wales". The Irishman gets the second last paracute and shouts "For Ireland" and pushes the Englishman out.

No offence to the english is meant by this joke, i only repeated it as it was told to me.

·
Keeper of Records and Ale
10,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quite funny. No offence taken. What about this one:

Two Irishmen were walking down a road, when one of them found a mirror. Looking in the mirror he said to his mate "Ya know, that face looks familiar". He hands it to his mate and he looks at it and says "Of course it does ya idot. It's mine" :D

·
994 Posts
ok here one i have just thought of. it is really rubbish or i think it is anyway.

there is 4 irish and an englishman hanging onto a parachute. but it is too heavy. they realise this and they agree that one of them must let go. one of the irishman says he will let go but the english man says that trhe irishman should stay with his mates nad that he will let go. when the irish here this they start clapping.

anyone who doesnt get this just say and i will explain it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.