Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ,

I have a couple of questions about the units broadside suit and a hammerhead tank.

The smart missile system on a broadside is it twin linked 4 shots or can it fire each time 8 shots not linked?

The same thing for a hamerhead , can it fire only 4 shots with a smart missile system ofcourse not linked this time or 8 shots because it fire separately?

Thanks for help

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
The Hammerhead and Broadside each only get one Smart Missile System. Therefore only four shots. I know this can be confusing because the models have two sets of missile racks, but it is these two racks that make one SMS.

Keep in mind also that the Broadside SMS is not twin-linked. The entry specifically states "twin-linked plasma rifle OR smart missile system".

Hope this helps.

·
Poisonous Mammal
390 Posts
In both cases the Smart Missile System is not twin linked, the model may look like it is due to having two sets of missile launchers on it; however, this dose not make it twin linked. So therefore it only gets the basic 4 shots from the smart missile system.

Now if in either case it had been twin linked then you can not break it apart and fire them separately, a twin linked weapon always fires as twin linked.

EDIT: psichotykwyrm beat me to it.

Reactions: JohnPublic
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.