Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I'm about to start building my first trukk! Now I don't know exactly what I want to field it with, but I also know i'd really like it to look cool. Is it typically ok to just throw what you want on it to make it look awesome and then when it gets to a tourney or something just say "hey it only has ___"?

Typically I'm only going to be playing friendly games and such, so its not a huge deal anyway. I would like to make sure it won't cripple me later on though. I personally jjust wanna make it look really cool and add like the grabbin claw and wrekin ball. I know I won't end up using them in a list though.

Thanks!

JAK

·
Registered
835 Posts
I'd say equip it how you want and don't worry about it, whatever you want for points/looks cool. In most games I've found that people are cool with it not being strictly "what you see is what you get" but at some tourneys they may not allow it, in which case you can just pay the points for any upgrades you modeled on. Thats the orkiest way in my opinion!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.