Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got round to ordering a couple of battleforces and a hero to kick start a 500 point force for our local league, hopefully it will expand to 1000 and over in later times.

The following opponents I will be facing are:

Chaos Space Marines
Demonhunters
Necrons
Tyranids
Imperial Guard
(occasionally out of the league I'll end up plaing some Space Marines and Dark Eldar players)

Here is the force I had in mind to start with, been a fan of vehicles and speed mostly.

Big Mek with Shock Attack Gun

3 x Ork Warbikes

20 x Shoota Boys with Nob + Power Klaw

11 x Slugga Boys with Nob + Power Klaw in Trukk

Unfortunately without the codex in front of me at this time I can't guarantee I got the points cost right or whether I forgot something important like certain gear or even another squad of boys! :p But thats the general jist! When the book arrives in the post I'll update the list to be more exact but with that "jist" in mind, what improvements can be made? Current models I have are the mek and 2 battleforces.

·
Registered
69 Posts
You should probably get couple of more bikes as soon as possible if you're going to use them. Upgrade one biker to a biker nob and give him PK. Without any other upgrades than you mentioned you've got the points quite right. You have 25~ points to play with, which you could use to give boss poles for those boy mobs, and maybe a red paint job for your trukk.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.