Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I also paint my cadians cadain 8th regiment style

i start with a dark angels green sprey undercoat drybrushed with catachan green
then i paint the clothing a double layer of desert yellow which i wash with chestnut ink followed by a final layer of again desert yellow this gives the clothin a really dirty look
the i lightly drybrush the armor camo green and onto the faces which i start wiith bronsed flesh then flesh wash and finally a highlight of elf flesh
lastly i paint the boots and weapon stock black and the metal parts blotgun metal hgihlighted by accordingly codex grey and chainmail
lastly i paint the eagles a base coat of terracotta followed by a drybrush of commando khaki

I need about an hour per model building and painting drying times not included

·
Registered
62 Posts
I paint mine with all black armour, shoulderpads, chestplate, helmet and all, the fatigues i paint a dark blue color (similar to the blue on the flag in my sig) for ranks i put a colored stripe down the center of the helmet (like what GW used for the conscripts except w/ different colors for different ranks)

·
Registered
231 Posts
well i painted the shoulder pads, helmet, and the chest plate black. I then painted the undersuit grey. oh and there boots are black too. After that i painted the details.

·
Registered
253 Posts
for a daemonhunters army i would paint them Inquisitorial stormie style! :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.