Librarium Online Forums banner

Call Da Clans

656 views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Jarl Bloodwolf 
The green virus

Name is far too techy and human but I am looking for something small and dangerous for my all grots warband, need to stay well clear of smily waargh I guess.
The rules for this are still in the pipeline, but having had some success with all goblin armies in fantasy I kind of like the idea.
I will be stealing extensively fron the fantasy armies book for inspiration but the obvious units are:
Troops: 10-30 grots no runtherds but 1 is armed with a proder & this persists. What I mean by this is if the proder armed grot is killed swap his model with the next nearest grot who has siezed the opportunity to be one of become the units boss. Otherwise as gretchin.
Heavy support: Killer kanz and big guns as usual but again replace battery runtherd with proder armed boss grot.

There is lots of opportunity here for special units and custom build stuff:
Fast attack: rough riders of some nature, maybe even squig hoppers?
Elite: some form of infiltrating scouts, long range snipers, heavy armoured proder teams with attack squigs etc.
but what to do for HQ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.