Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Callidus Assassin
Basically I need to clear something up for the rules on a 'word in your ear...' special rule.
OK, so if a infiltrating models sets up in cover 12 away, am I allowed then to move them 12 away but not in cover i.e. in line of sight and visa versa (if there in line of sight 18" away can I move them behind cover within 12" it does state use the normal deployment zones does that mean I can move the infiltraters in the non infiltrating deployment zone more than 6" away and am i ever aloud to bring the infiltrators closer than 12"?

Please use punctuation and capitals as required by Forum Rules.
Skar

·
Suffer not the Unclean
2,251 Posts
Whether or not she can move an infiltrator at all if they don't end the move back inside the scenario defined deployment zone is a matter of some debate. Assuming you do go with the camp that says the "normal" deployment zone is defined on a per-unit basis, then you can indeed move infiltrators, but they must still end up somewhere that was legal originally. You certainly can't move them closer than 12" or into line of sight and within 18".

·
Ahhhhh....
1,233 Posts
Callidus Assassin
Basically I need to clear something up for the rules on a 'word in your ear...' special rule.
OK, so if a infiltrating models sets up in cover 12 away, am I allowed then to move them 12 away but not in cover i.e. in line of sight and visa versa (if there in line of sight 18" away can I move them behind cover within 12" it does state use the normal deployment zones does that mean I can move the infiltraters in the non infiltrating deployment zone more than 6" away and am i ever aloud to bring the infiltrators closer than 12"?

Please use punctuation and capitals as required by Forum Rules.
Skar
I believe I've read this from somewhere --

If you move a unit that's already setup along with the rest of his army, you can only move it up to 6" within its Deployment Zone as per said in the codex.

If you move an infiltrator that's setup outside of 18" due to Line of Sight, then you may only move him up to 6" outside of that 18" bubble from your army.

If you move an infiltrator that's setup in 12" away from your army because it has no line of sight, then you can only move him up to 6" anywhere that does not give a line of sight to your army AND still outside of that 12" bubble zone.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.