Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi people i am looking for 16 chaos players who can design a character for a tournament of chaos.

There are a few rules to follow

Each character must be named
They must be legal and cost no more than 300pts in total
They cannot ride monstrous mounts (mounts with more than one wound)
No special characters
All Hero Choices may select 100pts of magic items, rather than the usual 50.
Shaggoths are not allowed neither are daemon princes

These weapons are banned from being used
Chaos Daemon Sword
Sword of Change

and no item that says nominate one enemy character.

The gaze of the gods will work like this
1-2 6+, 3-4 5+, 5-6 4+
Also the Armour of Damnation will work like this
1-3 no effect, 4-6 effect works.

To enter you reply in this thread, along with:
Name [of character]
Background
Equipment
Total cost

If i cant find 16 characters then i will enter myself.

·
I've had enough!
2,041 Posts
Dunno, dude. Maybe this is better in the chaos forums as well, to get chaos people looking at it. Maybe you should post a link in the Hordes and Beasts of chaos forums.

But hey, if this thing gets going, Ill throw a character in. The only trouble I see is a LOT of Armours of Damnation and Gaze's of the Gods......

But since Im first, I get first Pick!

Here goes:

Skull Taker, champion of Khorne

'After many a battle, cutting through swathes of enemy troops with the might granted to him by Khorne, Skull Taker decides o pit himself up against the mightiest champions of the world: Fellow Champions of Chaos. In a test that he should suerly win, Daemonhood awaits....'

Skull Cleaver is an Aspiring Champion. He has the Mark of Khorne, Enchanted Shield, Crown of Everlasting Conquest and the Sword of Might. He is also mounted on a Barded Chaos Steed. He costs 231 points.

See how this goes.

Regards, Tim

EDIT I withdrew Skull Cleaver after the rule changes, and now enter SKull Taker....

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Im in! Ill enter with a BeastLord i think, same as i had in the Winter VW. He didnt get a proper chance there.

Phoenix the BeastLord
Mark of Khorne
Slaughterers Blade
Armour of Damnation
Crown of Horns

Having been defeated in the Winter Arena of Death, the BeastLord Deceiver was dragged from the Arena and burned. As his body lay on the fire, his ice cold body becoming warmed and singed, the Great God of Khorne visited him in his eternal sleep. His life was not over yet...

He was to be given one last chance. Khorne himself had brought Deceiver back from eternal sleep, and now he must prove himself truely. He had fallen in combat to a mere nancy elf with a cheap weapon. Now, he must face other Champions of Chaos in a true fight.

Deceiver had been reborn. Rising from the Flames, a new Lord stood before his Herd. Phoenix, Champion of Khorne.

Being from the Northern realms of Chaos, somewhere near Kieslev, his fur matched his surroundings. Strange for a Champion of Chaos to have clean white fur, with his armour unrusted and weapons of ice which never melted of freactured. A combination of the Chaos winds and the extreme cold preserving his entite herd in this way.

·
Master of the Crab Women
1,007 Posts
Here's my character:

Moo-moo the angry rotten cow

Moo-moo was sick of being milked all day long by the marauders that tended to her. Seeing her plight, he powers of chaos gifted her the form of a minotaur and a night black sword to smite her milkers. After the deed was done, she fled into the chaos wastes to find refuge. Instead, she found only suffering.

Close to death, grandfather nurgle bestowed his gifts of resilience upon her. Getting up, she swore vengeance upon the world that had milked her.

Doombull

Mark of Nurgle
Heavy Armour
Shield
Black Maul

299pts

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Ive put up a couple of advertising threads in the HoC and BoC sections, should see a nice influx of Chaos now! :)

Just had it pointed out to me.. but are Shaggoths legal? Maybe you should take a few more of the restrictions from the other AoD threads. Gaze of the Gods balancing, etc.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The gazo of the gods will be the same as KU arenas with the armour off damnation though if u give it a diffrent name then i will allow it. Any other problems then i will message you.

2 places down 14 to go.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have made some changes to the rules to make them clearer also sometime today i will be posting a practice battle between my aspiring champion and my friends aspiring champion.

·
I've had enough!
2,041 Posts
I have made some changes to the rules to make them clearer also sometime today i will be posting a practice battle between my aspiring champion and my friends aspiring champion.

Ok. Ive changed my character entry after those rules changes (both AOD and GAZE probably isn't a good idea, with both being random...)

Still. have fun killing this guy....

I was also thinking, It might be cool to make a rule that states 'two characters using the same army book profile may not have the same mark. So, two Chaos Lords may not may the Mark of Slaanesh, for example, but one may be an Aspiring Champion...'

Keeps all characters different, and only one Blade of Blodd and Pendant of Slaanesh lord can enter the ring...

Tim

·
Registered
13 Posts
Seems nice. :D

So, here's mine.

Spawn ,Champion of Khorne.
Mark of Khorne
Axe of Khorne
Chaos Runeshield
Talisman of Protection
Barded Chaos Steed

Total Points:241

The former Chieftain of his warband was his father, who was turned into a chaos spawn from his god, now his son has to prove to Khorne that he is a great champion to lead his warband in the name of the Blood God, if not he might follow his father's fate...

·
Bearded Ninja
2,678 Posts
Trevor the disgruntled

chaos lord
great weapon
helm of many eyes
crown of everlasting conquest

Trevor... is rather disgruntled :|

·
Registered
353 Posts
This seems like a pretty cool idea.

Krimlar of the Drakwald
Doombull
Mark of Nurgle
Heavy Armour
Shield
Bonecrusher Mace

Krimlar is a Minotaur who wanders the Drakwald looking to spread the plague and pestilence of Papa Nurgle. He wanders into villages at night and silently breaths his disease over there crops. Only to come back in a couple of days to eat the inhabitants and crush their militia using a giant tree husk which he has carved into a mace of malcontent.

Have fun y'all.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Ronald the Render

After being exiled from his homeland for drawing forbidden symbols while doodling, Ronald traveled north. He soon found himself a full fledged follower of the powers of Chaos. He joined a warband, and quickly rose in the ranks, finally besting the former leader. From there though, he decided he had to prove he was worthy not to these men, but to himself, so he set of, his destiny waiting for him.

Chaos Lord
Rending Sword
Chaos Runeshield

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
rite people 7 places taken in the chaos arena. Bellow is a little battle me and a mate did instory mode.

Shleshga Champion of Slannesh
Aspiring
MoS
Sword of Battle
Chaos armour
shield
127pts

Vs

Kazak Bloodaxe Champion of Khorne
Aspiring
MoK
Chaos Armour
Great weapon
Helm of Many eyes
144pts

The sky was a dark red the colour of blood!
Kazak knew only one thing and that was khorne wanted him to fight in this arena and show him his battle prows. Shleshga entered the arena a sharp smile breaking his features as he saw his opponent was a follower of the barbarian god khorne. His lord the master of pleasure new how to gift his followers.
Kazak spying his opponent raised his great axe in his hands and game a great blood-thirsty war cry. Shleshga drew his blade a gift for his obedience from his master and readied his shield. Kazak charged towards his smaller opponent swinging his axe up ready for the strike as his opponent raised his shield to ward it of. 3 mighty blows fell onto his opponents shield smashing great gouges out of it and sending it flying through the air.
Shleshga saw an opening and took it his blade licked out and opened a mighty slash across his opponents chest but before he could take full advantage a mighty fist smashed him off his feet.
Kazak looked down at his chest and smiled ‘Another scar to add to his collection’ he thought. raising his axe again he smashed it down onto his opponents shoulder and cleaved his left arm of his body. then smashed him in the chest with his fist sending him smashing into the wall.
Shleshga gave thanks to Slannesh for this blissful pain and readied his sword for the attack. Razing forward he fainted and lunged only to see his opponent take it in his shoulder and start walking towards him. 2 mighty hands reached around his head and twisted it off his body. A few seconds later he realised he had fail his lord and now would suffer for all eternity.
Kazak raised his hand the head of his fallen enemy still squirting blood from it and shouted "Blood for the Blood God!!!"

The turns
1: Kazak 1 wound, Shleshga 1 wound
2: Kazak 0 wounds, Shleshga 0 wounds
3: Kazak 2 wounds, Shleshga dead.

Hows that for a taster off wats to come i will be entering my own character and will see who can take him down.

·
I've had enough!
2,041 Posts
Seems pretty good dude. A nice concise arena for a change ;)

One thing tho, your writting these up while STD and Cyric continue to write up some incredible AOD battles. Yours are cool, too, but spelling mistakes and such REALLY distract from the story. Prob why I dont write them myself ;)

Any, good luck. May as well enter a character, call it at 8, and rock and roll, eh?

Regards, Tim

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok after careful thoughts i will give untill 12 noon before i enter my character and starts with the eight characters i will have thanks to all that entered.

Skull-Taker Champion of Khorne
Phoenix the Beastlord of Khorne
Moo moo the angry rotten cow Doombull of Nurgle
Spawn Champion of Khorne
Trevor the disgruntled
Krimlar of the Drakwald Doombull of Nurgle
Ronald the Renderer

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Here is my character

Killageth the Darkhanded
Lord of Chaos
Chaos Armour
Chaos steed
shield
Helm of Many Eyes
Sword of Might

283pts

Killageth was a lowly follower of sigmar until his unit abbandoned him in a chaos infested forest. He wandered there lost until he came upon a chapel and found a body of a fallen warrior. Taking the armour and weapons of the body Killageth felt new strength run through his body and fell to his knees thanking which ever god helped him. In his mind he new which gods it was the Chaos gods and he promised to make them prowed of him for their kindness.
Walking into a town he slaughtered the inhabitance until he came upon a messager that held a note writen in blood for him that told him to find his glory in the chaos arena and prove the gods right about their judgement.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thats it with my character i bring a close to the entrances in the arena here are the champions of the dark gods

Skull-Taker Champion of Khorne
Phoenix the Beastlord of Khorne
Moo moo the angry rotten cow Doombull of Nurgle
Spawn Champion of Khorne
Trevor the disgruntled Lord of Chaos
Krimlar of the Drakwald Doombull of Nurgle
Ronald the Renderer Lord of Chaos
Killageth the Darkhanded Lord of Chaos

By the end of today i will have randomly found out who will be fighting who good luck to all that entered may the chaos gods smile upon you in what ever fickle ways they do.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts