Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soon over the winter holidays, me and my buddy are planning to have a campaign. But since he plays Eldar, the is going to be painful. Were planning to play this based off of the cauldron of war. So there will be 5 battles I think going: 500 points, 750 points, 1000 points, 1250 points, and the final battle, 1500. Compared to other campaign, this is a rather small point one, no apocalypse here. So my plan is to use a 'ard Boyz army:
500 point battle
HQ
Warboss with Power Klaw, 'Eavy Armor, Cybork
100 points
Troops
24 'Ard Boyz
20 boyz with 1 nob with PK, Boss pole
So this is the 500 point battle, and since the Eldar player that I plan to play against doesnt use Bladestorm, so I'm pretty sure I can out horde him, and the 4+'s should come in handy. And, I don't plan on using lootas for the 500 point battle, but I do for pretty much the rest.
So, what do you think?

·
1,273 Posts
Seems an ok list except he brings stormies with flamers and heavy flamer inside serpents. But he needs to play very smart...Lootas are the way over 500 pts...a very very good unit against Eldars.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not sure I know what you mean, are you speaking in favour of lootas in this list or against them?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts