Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is GW building up to a new warhammer campaign next summer? If so, is it possible that Valten could lose o Archaon? I mean, we are not talking about a small thing here. If Valten loses and he is the Champion of Light, would a Chaos victory mean an end to the Old World?

·
Registered
959 Posts
yeah there is going to be a big fantasy campaign this coming july time. yeah i think it might be possible for valten to lose but i doubt it would spell the end of the warhammer world. probably just end up like the EoT campaing, chaos gain some foot holds into Kislev allowing them to attack the empire.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Given that Kislev never gets an official Army book I think you'd find Kislev becoming part of the Wastes, Norsca vanishing right up inside, bear in mind theres a rift at the south pole too so the Lizards would be getting a bloody nose and poor Dark Elves *snicker*.

·
Keeper of Records and Ale
10,982 Posts
Yeah the campaign is called the Storm of Chaos (or Swords of Chaos I can't remember). GW won't allow for the Old World to be taken over completely by Chaos, what fun would that be? I also think if they win they will get a foothold in Kislev, but the campaign isn't all about the Chaos invasion. Malikith is going to invade the HEs home of Ulthuan. I think this will have some sort of impact on the campaign.

As for Valten, he's tough very tough now via new rules in WD #288. He now has Ghal Maraz, same as Karl Franz had it but it cause D3 wound not one. He also keeps his old rules and has a cool looking model.

Raging Llama Kislev has got an army book, they count as allies to any HE,WE,Empire, Dwraf, Brets or Dogs Of War army. And the Tzar Boris, he is damn good it's free with WD #288.

And great news nearer the start of it a army book will be released that has four new army lists in it. They should be a Chaos one (Archons original warband), an army of Black Orcs led by Grimgor, a SLAYER army (whoohoo!! an army of homicide dwarfs what more could you ask for?) and a Clan Eshin army (a skaven assissin army). But as far as I know it not's fully deicided on the orcs and skaven armies.

·
Registered
959 Posts
well remember how the dark elves won in albion?? i think they got some nasty artifacts to help them take out some HE's. nothing too drstic will change though. it's just an excuse to have fun, release more models and army lists.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Well, Im gonna do my part in killing off Dark Elves :) . Me and a DE friend are probably going to play eachother an insane amount of times with army lists ranging from 500 pts to about 5000 pts or more. It will be fun. Hope I win more than he does o_O

·
Registered
959 Posts
i'll be using my Khorne warband to further advance the glory of chaos. i've only got about 1500pts so wont be having any big games just alot of small skirmishes and maybe an odd large allied battle.

·
10,982 Posts
I've got my Dwarfs (about 9000 pts if maxing on rune items), and should hopefully have a 1000 - 2000 pts HE army by then. I will be playing mainly against Skaven and another army who I'm not sure of.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
just a side note, the High Elves won Albion. If anything i think the High Elves will be invading Naggaroth. In recent WD issues Malekith, after his defeat at Albion, invaded Ulthuan but failed (yet again). Correct me if I'm wrong but Eltharion is going on the offensive, got his ass bailed out once, but is going again. He wounded the Witch King for the first time in ages. As for the War, Valten will lead my 3000 point Empire army to victory over the Chaos lackeys

·
Registered
707 Posts
I concur. I also think Eltharion will be assaulting Nagarythe, seing how that seems to be the way the ***** is headed =) .

·
10,982 Posts
I've heard that for the SOC campaign they're going to release a new daemon prince, and it's going to be....

Be'Lakor the Harbinger

Also there's going to be the Dwarf Slayer King (Ungrim Ironfist) son leading the Slayer army, although no-one knows his name yet. And a cross between Slayers and Night Goblin Fantics : Dwarf Slayers with a ball and chain :D

And the thrid incarnation of Valten might have him on a Elven steed, that is suppose to be from the same herd of Tyrion's.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.