Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am making a custom Vanilla SM force. My plan is to make it predominantly (spelling?)shooty. Anyway my question; is it possible to make a chaplain a member of the Deathwatch do that he can be given the Special bolter ammo?
Oh, I hope that I am not stepping on any copyright stuff buy asking this. I have noticed that you fellows are very cautious about this and rightly so.

·
Registered
878 Posts
I thought you could: In the Deathwatch rules, doesn't it say independant characters can be Deathwatch too? I'm probably wrong, but then again, I don't own CA.

·
Registered
311 Posts
OK. I am not trying to step on a mods toes (IM REALLY NOT), but once again you are wrong, Bornindarkness.

Yes, thor44, you can upgrade an independant character from a Space Marine army to Deathwatch for a set amount of points given in Chapter Approved, page 74, as long as you give him a Deathwatch shoulder pad (CA Annual, 2003).

·
Registered
311 Posts
In another post regarding the Gretchin "living shield" rule and you said barrages ignore the "living shield" save as it does not pass through the model. They actually do not ignore the save. :w

The Ork Q&A said that to keep the rule clean, barrage does not ignore "living shield".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.