Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Grey Knights do not have a box next to them saying that thye can take transports, so no, they cannot have an attached transport. If you look at the Inquisitor entry or the Stormtrooper entry you will see what I mean by the transport box.

Now, having said that, GK can obtain transport vehicles. For Heavy support you can purchase a Land Raider or Crusader, both of which can transport squads. That is the only way that GK can have a vehicle transport.

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Aye, Dvang is right. The only thing that matters is that the squad entry should have a line like 'may be mounted in a rhino/chimera for xx points'. GK don't have this so can't take a transport, though they may be transported by an independant vehicle with transport capacity (like the LR).

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yah, I searched high and low for this answer when the codex first came out.. it doesn't make sense that they would list a Rhino with Space Marine Crew as a Transport and then the Grey Knights can't have a transport... but, apparently they are supposed to be a Deep Striking Army and don't need transports and thus only the Stormtroopers and/or Inquisitor Lord can have transports purchased as an upgrade for the squad.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Higgo: no.. Read the whole thread before posting =) . You cant have transport for the GK (power armour and TD armour). You can, however, purchase a LR, and the LR can transport thingies, and thus the GK can be picked up and driven around.

So just the heavy support veichles, no transport veichles.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Higgo, you are one of the STUPIDEST people I have ever seen post. First of all, this thread DIED about 5 or so months ago when the question was answered. And even worse, you answer a question incorrectly, when the question has already been answered correctly. You stupid, stupid person. Please, never answer another question.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.