Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and my mate are just about to have a game but we want to try out the TAR for a change and i dont live near a GW so ill have to get it mail ordered and we want to play relativeley now.

So could somone with a scanner scan me the TAR please i would most appreciate it send it to my email [email protected]

thank you

Amalthea

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
You can/could download them, however that version is out of date and has some slight differences from the TAR in CA:2003. You still can't ask people to copy GW published material and give it to you in the form.

·
Normal member Fox D:
3,469 Posts

6. Posting material with copyright without permission from the author is strictly prohibited. Posts containing such material will be deleted without further notice.

This especially concerns; asking for / posting / or offering scans of information printed in any Games Workshop publications. This includes White Dwarf, Army Codex, Rule Books or similar
If you want the new TARs then you'll have to get your paws on CA:2003 or the WD that they were published in, which I don't know the issue number of I'm afriad.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.