Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If i were to become the nightlords can i still take khorn berserkers and guys like that still. i think they can if i have the elite slots for it but i just wondering if both legions can mix??

·
Registered
696 Posts
but then its not nightlords.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SO u mean even if i dont give/ or give my guys the mark of chaos then they cant have any other legion like the thousand sons?? :( Sorry its just both ur comments are kinda confusing me :huh:

·
Registered
217 Posts
If you played normal CSMs you could, but under the night lords rules it states that the only mark you can have is undivided, so if your using night lord rules you cannot have anybody with a mark besides undivided.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
If you're playing a "normal" black legion army list you could paint up the different legions and filed them in one army, although you woulden't be able to use any of the special legion rules then.
But as a general answer to the question, just look in the nightlords entry in the codex and it should specify which units you may include.
But generally all the legion except World eaters, Thousand sons, deathguard and the emperors children are undivided armies.
And if you use an undivided list then, sorry... no 'zerkers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.