Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well the title kind of explains my whole question. i was just wondering because if i had a land raider with something on either side of it where both lascannons could not shoot at the same target so i didnt know if i could shoot at both or just lost one attack.

·
Dark Eldar Zealot
3,699 Posts
well the title kind of explains my whole question. i was just wondering because if i had a land raider with something on either side of it where both lascannons could not shoot at the same target so i didnt know if i could shoot at both or just lost one attack.
No, not normally (page 18 BGB).

·
Gone
1,286 Posts
Unfortunately you may not split fire. Unless there is some rule like Power of the Machine Spirit...
Also, Baneblade's and Tau vehicles can split fire.

·
Dark Eldar Zealot
3,699 Posts
Unfortunately you may not split fire. Unless there is some rule like Power of the Machine Spirit...
Also, Baneblade's and Tau vehicles can split fire.
Hi,
I thought that Power of the Machine Spirit enabled movement on a crew stunned result and weapons use after a crew shaken or stunned result.

But the Baneblade, well enough said there and the Tau I just don’t know about, can they really?

Cheers.

·
Hive Fleet Níðhöggr
247 Posts
Hi,
I thought that Power of the Machine Spirit enabled movement on a crew stunned result and weapons use after a crew shaken or stunned result.

But the Baneblade, well enough said there and the Tau I just don’t know about, can they really?

Cheers.
Super-heavies can split fire between targets. Machine-spirit can fire one additional weapon (SM-codex p 25) but doesn't say if it can engage another target.

Regarding Tau's ability to engage more targets I must say I have no clue, since I have never played with or against them ever (not very popular around where I am playing). I have looked through their codex but nothing jumped at me as being able to do so. But I guess there are plenty of Tau-players around who probably know that better.

·
I suck... Maiden neck...
836 Posts
Yea tau can buy an upgrade that lets you engage any target (normally available) with each weapon, regardless of what the other weapons choose to fire upon.

·
The ORIGINAL Sniper Puss
2,841 Posts
PoTMS works differently now to what it used to. When it first came along, the vehicle could use it to target a separate enemy unit to that of the rest of the vehicle's weapon systems. Nowadays it allows a weapon system to be fired in addition to those normally permitted to fire (plus the movement and Crew Stunned stuff), but all weapons systems must target the same enemy unit. The "target a separate unit" bit has been removed.

E.

·
The Fallen
7,745 Posts
AS above, closing the thread befoer we get into IPR/copyright breach, the answer is nailed in existing posts

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.