Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
LO Ninja
1,214 Posts
GW does sell a commander in terminator armour but as far as I can tell, it only comes with a storm bolter and power sword. You can also convert one from the plastic terminator kits with little difficulty.
This is true but it is one of the old models, the ones where terminators would stand - like - this - and - not - any - other - way models (ahh i miss em, *slaps himself* for being silly). The pose is cool tho but the model is only slightly bigger than a marine in power armour!
Go with the above, the new plastic termies have all sorts of bits to make a cool commander, also ive seen many conversions of the lysander model and the stern model which look brilliant. Add a bit of green stuff and your away.
Im working on a Grey Knight Grand Master atm and im not brilliant with green stuff but he looks the biz. Simple things i did was use new terminator librarian but swap left arm for the GK psy cannon arm, add a singing spear blade onto the end of the force weapon to make a nemisis force weapon, add swooping hawk wings (with the eldar bits filled down) onto his back and mount him on a plastic dreadnought base. I think its the base that makes him look mean! ;)

·
Father of the Failed
1,170 Posts
Another option is the Forgeworld Commander Culln model. Pretty cool, but it is from FW so carries with it the inherent problems of FW models.

Here be a link sez I!

Rich.

·
is coming out to play
991 Posts
Conversions are also a great thing to do if you want a commander in terminator armor. I would just buy a box of terminators and convert from there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.