Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Sure you can deep stike onto terrain, just difficult or impassable terrain that you will have problems with...WAAAGH! I don't have the rule books handy for the exact particulars of the rule...

·
Registered
353 Posts
When deep striking im pretty sure all you have to worry about is impassible terrain and enemy units. Cant be deployed on impassible terrain, and can't be within one inch of the enemy unless its assault phase or an on going assault.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I always assumed that you just deploy 1" away from em on the ordinance template as usual.

Though, I do wonder what happens if you warp in right on top of an enemy unit, with no where to go. I guess they must just be wiped out. Makes me wanna spread my formations out more to catch teleporting terminators, :D

·
Registered
318 Posts
According to the Q&A you first place one model in the center of the template, then place the reamaining models around it. All the models have to be on the template if possible, and in base to base contact, so if you have room you can place them an inch away from the enemy.

If not then any MODELS within 1" are destroyed no save allowed.

EDITED for spelling.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
If you for some reason should deepstrike on top an enemy unit the unit will scatter aruound the landingzone...
If your deepstriking troops land in difficult or impassable terrain they count as having landed off the table... they are thereby destroyed.............I think...

·
Registered
969 Posts
everythingstatic... i can't get enough of your avatar... that is too funny!!!! :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.