Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well,
Both the Kislevites and Middenheimers speak to my imagenary as Wintered Wolfgod Praying Warriors. Like they should be ;)

So, it is much more than likely, I will want to start another warband (next to my Skaven) to, well, be by spritual first choice (heck, I play Space WOLVES, cause the word is in it :p).

I seen the rosters, and saw reports with them. But I can't seem to make out which one to play.

Could you tell me what their strenghts, weaknesses, (coolness I aready know), simularities and differences are, and what you advise me to play. It would be my second warband overal and I would like some help choosing it, since I don't have that much time (and money) on my hands, since life and 40k is taking up alot of me.

Thanks in forward.
Wulfbanes

·
Registered
192 Posts
well I love wolves too, and i play kislevites (have a look at my thread: kislevite criminals)
There captain gets one item at 1/2 price, and the streltsi are great.
Also try reading 'The Ambassador', and 'Ursuns Teeth'. they are set in kislev, and give a really colourful background.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.