Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the advent of the new nids earlier this year, I saved some money and got some.
I notice my carnifex (hereafter CX) box comes with one body, but enough heads and arms and backs to make three. Has anyone tried to make extras out of the ohther body parts? If yes, then how? What do you reccomend?

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Just heads and arms. . . that leaves a heck of alot to improvise! What I'll probably be doing is attaching some of the new arms to my old Carnifexes.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
It'd be worth it depending on the online store you order from. The Canadian one charges 75% of the total price of the model, while the US store charges about 50%. The UK store doesn't seem to list that sprue. . .

·
Registered
302 Posts
The Carnifex comes with all the extra bits to make any biomorph or bioweapon combo. The codex has pictures for every mod. I use the extra bits to customise my other models. Recently I gave some spare bits to a friend for scenery & trophies on his HQ. Otherwise everything goes into my bits box, waiting for a suitably inspired project involving paper clips, modelling clay, balsa wood, 20+ scything talons and 10 warrior heads. Has anyone seen rules for the Catachan Devil?

·
Fury of the Ages
753 Posts
I actually made a shooty and a close combat one out of my boxed set because I was lucky enough to buy a body off ebay for very cheap. This gave me a world of extra possibilities in working out what to field... And you can field the two of them as opposed to swapping arms with the one body.
I suppose all this comes down to the fact that you need another body though...
:(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts