Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I know that Stegadons are the preferred dinosaur of destruction in our army, but do you guys have a particular build that works fairly well with an Oldblood (or even Scar-Veteran) on a Carnosaur?

·
Fanatic
882 Posts
Great weapon armour of destiny= done. Maybe a shield for shooting. Give the carno swift stride, don't bother with blood roar and have fun. I have used this build before being flanked by two ancient stegs and it pretty much wiped out a horde of black guard in 2 rounds of combat.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
looking for a tad more exspensive? Old blood, Steg helm, light armour, talismen of pres, ironcure icon, great weapon and Carnosaur. Strength 7, Tough 6, 1+ 4++ 5 attacks D3 impact hits thats just the old blood put the carno with that and boy thats just plan stupid killy

·
Registered
228 Posts
scar veteran on a carno with the stride upgrade and a halberd+ light Armour. done! love this guy because he looks like just as big of a threat as any other dude riding a Dino but you save points on protection. i stooped running Armour of destiny because no one ever attacks the dude .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts