Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
I looked over my 2500 point lists and all of them have around fifty knights in them max, do you not have mages? Heroes? Trebs? a lord? I too would like to see this list

·
Mr Commisar to you
2,885 Posts
Seems about right if a bit on the high side. It depends on the list though.
I tend to start with a core of 36 (four lances of nine) and then go from there.
Points wise you should have a lance of at least 9 grail knights throw in 5 characters standard and you are looking at everything else in errants and kotr.

So high side yes but not too bad.

A

·
Registered
206 Posts
I prefer to run without grail knights and I use lances of twelve, others use fifteen it depends on the list completely, generally though you need a large number of knights

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Personally, I like the Grail Knights (because it lets me take the Reliquae!) and they terrify your opponent.

I try to keep units around the same points cost so my opponent has a tough time deciding what to magic/shoot at. One big huge lance becomes the primary target for everything the enemy has. My usual strategy is to combo charge a 9 and a 6 lance together, instead of having a lance of 15.

However, I would probably take the advice of those that have a better win/loss record than myself!! [MENTION=86608]The Maned Wolf[/MENTION] - you are the Bret King!!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I have a Lord and 2 hero choices and one trebuchet although i'm not sure if the equipment I gave them is good or not:

Lord
Bret Lord + Grail Vow+ Lance + Bret Warhorse + Virtue Of Heroism + Armour Of Agilulf + Gauntlet Of The Duel = 240

Hero
Paladin + Bret Warhorse + Virtue Of Confidence + BSB = 99
Damsel + lv2 + Bret Warhorse + BARD + Dragon's Claw + Prayer Icon Of Quenelles = 171

I'm not sure if I made any mistakes with how I equipped them, I have 3 squads of 12 Knight Errants, 2 squads of 12 KotR and 8 Grail Knights, I also gave them a bit of shooting with 2 squads of 10 Peasant Bowmen. Any advice on this list will be well appreciated and hopefully my points are right too. :)

·
Mr Commisar to you
2,885 Posts
Drop the prayer icon unless you have a sneaky bait and flee plan which isn't advisable. Get the errantry banner. I'm assuming you have full command on the units.
A level 4 might be a better idea. If not drop to a level one and kit for dispel.
Drop 1 knight for each character if they are going in full lances as well. Otherwise you will have unsightly floaters.

That's just a quick what I'd do tbh.

A

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What would be the best lore of magic to take? and are the bowmen good or should I change them? I will try to fit another trebuchet in too. thanx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts