Librarium Online Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi. I am building a lost and the damned army.

The army contains 2 units of floating mutants (move as cavalry).

Here is the question, if I give the mutants flamers can they shoot the flamers and still fleet of foot, or does using the flamers mean that they only get the regular move?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Unless mutants have some odd special rule, they can't use Fleet and fire weapons in the same turn, since Fleet is used instead of shooting. Read the description of Fleet in the main rulebook.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Well yo can use a psychic power. Just as long as it's not doen in the shooting phase, since the fleet roll is occupying your shooting turn.

·
Registered
67 Posts
just to add, giving cavalry flamers is useless since they will generaly be either fleet of footing or charging from further than 8" away (12" charge). so its slightly pointless giving them flamers.

·
Librarian from Hell
4,133 Posts
I would not say they are useless. It is a very cheap upgrade and when the first CC is over, it might very well be less then maximum range to the next. The mutant unit might then also have lost quite a efw models and them flamers could be just what you'll need to even out the odds.

And of course TheCage is right, there are some spell you can use but since these are minor ones I did not think of them as they are in most cases useless.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts