Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Lord of Purple
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been working on a Celestine model, thought I'd put up what I've done so far :). Still got a few things to do, such as base, the dove, the eyes of the helmet, the gem on her shoulderpad and obviously, the head. The robe is just basecoated so far aswell.

More pics in more detail:
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j293/Seasonreaper/DSCN0700.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j293/Seasonreaper/DSCN0699.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j293/Seasonreaper/DSCN0695.jpg

Crits and such welcomed :).

·
A bit of alright.
675 Posts
Gorgeous model, keep it up and finish as you've started and she'll look rather nice. I can't offer any very specific advice as the photos are a bit small, I can't really see. Why haven't I painted her yet?

·
Lord of Purple
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey, to keep you updated I'm near enough done on the robe, the dove and all the scrolls around the place, so hopefully I'll be getting pics up either today or tomorrow :).

·
Lord of Purple
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Getting nearer to being finished now ;). Well, the body anyway... Might touch up the scrolls a lil, they look a bit messy on the back I just noticed... Still got the rocks on the base to do, aswell as face/hair, but apart from that its near enough done. Still wondering whether to try doing some sort of freehand on the back of the robe, whether it be a simple trim or something a lil harder.

Here we go :happy:

And I just noticed I never said what I intend to do for the backpack, since I don't like the cloak thingie, so here's my ideas (Yeah, it's been done before a bunch of times, but it just looks... COOL :rofl)

Reactions: Phoenix Lazarus

·
A bit of alright.
675 Posts
I've got to get me one of them... I'ld say that the folds on the top of the cloak at the back could do to be a bit darker but I doubt anyone else will notice, looking forward to the finished piece.

·
Lord of Purple
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Unfortunately this thread is likely to die, as I will be going away to New York at 4am tomorrow morning and won't be back 'til friday, not to mention a slight breaking problem with my paintbrush... Luckily the body is nearly finished in these photos, so I'll probably start up a new thread focussing on the backpack/wings/sword and somehow intersplice the rest of it into there ;). Only things that need to be done on body now is highlighting of the stone on the base and her hair, and I dont have any photos or the time to take them, so you'll just have to wait ;Y.

·
Lord of Purple
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Time to do a 'lil necrolysing as I have done some more painting on this girl 8Y. Finished off the hair and base now, so will get some pics up tonight and start on the sword and backpack :). She also has the new nickname of St. Ginger :D.

·
Lord of Purple
933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.