Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
485 Posts
Skull Keepers, relly isnt that great of a name :|

sorry dude, but the colour scheme is somewhat clashing, and the colours relly dont go together.

To tell you the truth i say go back to the drawing board.

EDIT: But thats just me, im sure other people like it more.

1,485 Posts
I think it is a great start and of course when you paint the models they lookt a lot beter than that. You may want to may want to change the grey or maybe the helmet to a grey and get rid of the black but you shouldn't have black, grey, red, and white or tan on the model like that.

· Registered
170 Posts
hmm

tough but i like the white better Maybe turn the black grey trim boltgun metal and helmet white amd change the name to hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:wacko: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:w00t: :O :( mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ummm i dont know

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.