Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is my army list, tell me what you think, tell me how to improve, thanks for any input.

Heroes:
Exalted Daemon- Mark of Tzneech 280 pts
-Spell Destroyer

Exalted Champion of Tzneech Pts 222
-Power Familiar
- Shield & Chaos Armour
Core:
Bloodletters x10 Pts 160
-Full Command

Screamers x5 Pts 165

Flesh Hounds of Khorne x5 Pts 80

Horrors Pts x10 200
-2x Flamers

Special:
Chosen Warriors of Tzneech x12 Pts 240
-Hand Wpn. and Shield
-Full Command

Rare:
Spawn of Chaos x2 Pts 150
-Undecided type since they are not techniacally marks I think I can pick any one, I am thinking of Khorne

Total Points: 1497

My ideas, maybe drop the power familliar for a disc or horse?

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Well, going with a Tzeentch general means you wont be able to have the Flash hounds, Bloodletters or Khornate Spanws, the marks still count despite them not actually being purchased from the marks menu.

Screamers and Horrors make for an ok Core. Maybe add 6 Furies too, and Warhounds.

Take 2 Tzeentch Spawns. Spawns are still pretty good, and being a Tzeentch list, you just have to mark them :)

As for Special units, lose 1 Warrior and their banner,and have the Ext Champ go here.

Look at a unit of Knights too, an awesome addition i think.

If you really want to stick with the Khorne / Tzeentch combo, id say go for a Mortal list. Undivided general, built for combat. Tzeentch hero, and a Fire Sorc or Bray Shaman. Add undivided Knights for the general, and then Tzeentch Warriors for the Tze cster to sit in. More Warriors or a Beast herd for the 3rd hero and then look at Daemons. Add a spawn of each and youre done.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How about this?

Heroes:
-Spell Destroyer

-In chosen warriors unit

-Power Familiar
- Shield & Chaos Armour

Core:

Screamers x5 Pts 165

Furies x6 Pts 90

Horrors Pts x10 200
-2x Flamers

Special:
Chosen Warriors of Tzneech x11 Pts 208

-Hand Wpn. and Shield
-Champion & Muscian

Chosen? Knights of Chaos x5 Pts 345 :0
-Champion
-Mark Of Tzneech

Warhounds x10 Pts 60

Rare:
-Firewyrm of Tzneech

Total Points: 1492

This looks deadly ;Y

·
Registered
13 Posts
Heroes:
-Spell Destroyer
-In chosen warriors unit
Hmmm!;o I am pretty sure there is something wrong here.
1st of all the points of the exalted Daemon is 230 ( if he is 'empty' ) , with the mark (+75), and the Spell Destroyer (+50) it goes far more than 280 ( 355 to be accurate ).
Actually u need a better point calculation in your army overall to be honest, cause your army like it is, counts around 1720 points. ( with what you have posted yourself. )

Also Daemon characters do not join mortal units like the chosen warriors.

·
7,143 Posts
When there are mistakes in list point costs, you still cant post ivdividual costs in a correcting reply, needs editing.

As for the list change, looks better.

Add music to the Knights, and split the Warhounds into 2 units.

Have the Ext Champ join the Warriors and a Flail or something may be nice for him. The Daemon will be better off alone (Flyer, 360 LoS)

For the above, id say dont bother with Chosen on the Warriors. On the Knights maybe, but its up to you really.

As for the below.. are we in the Empire section??

·
LO Zealot
2,610 Posts
I just think it's funny that this is posted in the wrong forum area (empire instead of chaos, not even in the army lists area) Personally, I would wait until the book comes out in April/May to make a list unless you're just dying to play in the old rules (which would be good since you can't mix according to the rumors)

I would bulk up the furies to at least 7. They usually take a few casualties and you want them to outnumber/fear warmachine crews. Screamers could be taken down to 4. I don't think they're good enough to stay at 5 for long, even with 2 wounds they are too expensive in my book to be run like that.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I changed the list to 2000 so here it goes, was it really in the empire zone?

Heroes:
Exalted Daemon- Mark of Tzneech 355 pts
-Spell Destroyer

-Power Familiar
- Shield & Chaos Armour & Flail

-In the warriors unit
Core:

Screamers x5 Pts 165

Furies x10 Pts 150

Horrors Pts x10 200
-2x Flamers

Special:
Warriors of Tzneech x11 Pts 154

-Hand Wpn. and Shield
-Champion & Muscian

Chosen Knights of Chaos x5 Pts 345
-Full Command
-Mark Of Tzneech

Warhounds x10 Pts 60

Chariot of Tzneech Pts 140

Rare:
-Firewyrm of Tzneech

Total Points: 1993

Hope I didnt make mistakes this time, my math skills arent the greatest.

·
7,143 Posts
Id stick with 1500, at 2K this wouldnt stand much of a chance, purely due to the low magic and it being a Tzeentch list.

Begin by loosing the Horrors and Chariot, then see where you are points wise. Possibly mount the Ext Champ, have him with the Knights, and loose the warriors too. Make a fast hard hitting list.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
how about this

Heroes:
Exalted Daemon- Mark of Tzneech 355 pts
-Spell Destroyer

Exalted Champion of Tzneech Pts 272
-Power Familiar
- Shield & Chaos Armour & Flail

-In the Chosen Knights unit
-Daemonic Mount
Core:

Screamers x5 Pts 165

Furies x10 Pts 150

Special:

Chosen Knights of Chaos x5 Pts 345
-Full Command
-Mark Of Tzneech

Warhounds x10 Pts 60

Rare:
-Firewyrm of Tzneech

Total Points: 1497

wow right on the money for the point calculation, I really like this list too

·
7,143 Posts
Cut the Fury unit down to 6-7. Again id say split the Warhound unit too. Im not sure if Warhounds count as Special, as they dont count as Core either, but if they do then maybe loose one unit of, make the other 6 strong, and look at adding a Beast Herd with Champ and Music.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Id like to play against this list with my infantry army and see what happens, for some reason i like infantry based armys more, when I see list like these i get really curious, it seems 2 many points are sinked into heros for a 1.5list i mean if they are gonna earn their points back thats cool.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.