Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
It may be a general discussion, but it's about Chaos so I'll move it to the appropriate forum :) . Now, what do I like about Chaos? It's evil! I don't want to be some wimp fighting for the good of humanity, I want to enslave and destroy humanity! Humanity is weak, and on the ashes of the imperium we shall forge a new, stronger race!

·
Sorcerer
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yer, i also like there dark nature! and the modals are soooo much cooler than Imperial Marines! And the rules are more fun!!

(Sorry this was in the wrong place)

·
Sorcerer
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats why i like the black legion, you dont get darker than black (and there easy to paint too!)

Also the way each legion has there own rules, and fluff is cool. I definatly like chaos cuz of the fluff

(and occasionally 'accidently' Screaming BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD is fun too

BTW bornin if you care that finger problem i had is gone now :D

·
Venerable Old One
1,510 Posts
I like Chaos because of the following:

Not many people (relatively) collect CSM compared to SM's.

I like the fluff.

I am damned if I am going to play with those races where you simply just cant lose with (necrons/tyranids).

Oh, and the funky heretical technology wrocks as well.

·
Sorcerer
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by BorninDarkness@Jun 21 2003, 21:46
Ahh that's good, I bet it disappeard as soon as you embraced Chaos :p . Did you find out what it was?
Actually it did! Damn Im starting to belive these gods reallly exist in the REAL world! (Sorry i mean the matrix bornin!)

You know i once had a vision from nurgle ( it was probably just a dream)

I could tell you what he looks like, but it will mentally scar the little'uns!
(i mean i wasnt born like this!)

(Atchualy i will tell you: He looked like a giant green slug, and in the form he took he filled my entire room!)

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Just the room? How big is your room, when I met him he was too big for any room I think... and man did he smell! He has the most evil smelling farts ever!!

And of course the Chaos Gods exist! I mean, come on, how can you not believe in them!? :p

·
Registered
379 Posts
Of course the chaos gods exist! I see things from the perspective of a few different chaos sects in my dreams. Once as a khornate cultist, i had a chainsword and laspistol, and i shot and chopped things. as a slaaneshi, i snorted various substances, hit a 6 foot tall hookah, and was perfect with a sword. it all varies.

·
Sorcerer
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by BorninDarkness@Jun 21 2003, 22:49
Just the room? How big is your room, when I met him he was too big for any room I think... and man did he smell! He has the most evil smelling farts ever!!
Well my rooms not too big, but i suppose he had to take a smaller form....

And his farts did smell evil (Sommin to be proud of :D )

·
Registered
959 Posts
DAEMONS! AXES!!! STUFF!!!!!!!

just some of the reasons i like chaos.

we're only heretics in the eyes of those who fear us.

didnt humans worship the 'old' (chaos) gods before the emperor took control? reminds me of a certain wussy church.

·
Registered
379 Posts
hehe Nurgle's wind of chaos would be a raunchy fart in my mind...

and yes Mr. Bornin, I do have visions of being a chaos cultist, and sometimes a marine. It depends on either:

1. How many magic mushrooms i eat before i go to sleep :lol:

2.My state of mind

So yeah i do have chaos-ish dreams, and same goes for my chaos-obsessed friend. He's so into it that he's getting the mark of khorne tatooed on his hand... I was thinking of an undivided star on my forearm. :p

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Hmm I plan to get the Undivided mark on my upper arm or shoulder, Mark of Khorne maybe on the other arm, and Mark of Slaanesh where the sun don't shine ;) . Dunno about the other 2, maybe Nurgle's Mark somewhere near my asshole... But I really want the Undivided star!

·
Registered
959 Posts
im getting the khorne symbol on my left shoulder and over the right shoulder and arm im gonna get a norse style dragon done and probably some runes on my back aswell.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.