Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
first of all i converted a high elf dragon to look rather chaosy with skull all over the base and added a few more spines and what not to the dragon and i sat a chaos knight ontop of it it looks rather cool but i just cant think of a colour scheme for the dragon. now i have desided to go with khorne as my patron god so if any one can give me some ideas i wud be most greatfull.... i have an idea that i paint the dragon like a fire red with black scales sort of like the balrog if u get what i mean...... please replie as i am really stuck :p

·
Registered
23 Posts
Blackadder`s right it should look pretty sweet...just hightlight the edge of the scales with white and a fine detail brush.

·
A bit of alright.
675 Posts
Highlighting all those scales right will be a swine but I say to go for it, if you can picture it looking good then actualise it. If not of course don't even try...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys i think i will try it and i will post some picturess of some of my other chaos warriros that i have painted on aswell for you to look at while i am doing my dragon ;Y

1 - 5 of 5 Posts