Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HI this is my first army list go crazy on criticism,
these heretics chose to worship the chaos god of helios as thge imperium burned around them, they have an everlasting love of flame and have manyy breakaway factions of arsonists.

Pyro maniac
pts_ws_bs_s_t_w_i_a_ld_sv
20_5_3_4_4_1_4_1_9_3+

wargear: flamer, promethium grenades. up to 3 maniacs may replace flamer with incendiary missile launcher for +10 pts.

Pyro Champion
30_5_3_4_4_1_4_2_10_3+

wargear: heavy flamer, promethium grenades

Special rules:

Intense heat - During the squads shooting phase they may opt to fire upon a piece of terrain(long grass, bushes, trees, jungle, woods etc.). if 4 maniacs hit the terrain, it is removed on a 5+. this rule affects vehicles with armour 10 or higher.

Promethium grenades - once in combat a maniac may use promethium grenades which have the following profile. S4 AP5 blast. place a blast template in contact with the maniacs base and roll to hit.

Incendiary Missile - Incendiary missiles have the following profile. S4 AP5 large blast.

Flame Worshippers
65_4_5_4_4_2_4_2_10_2+/5+*

Wargear:storm bolter with incendiary rounds, promethium grenades, power fist

Psychic powers: Incinerate

Special Rules:

Incendiary rounds - Worshippers storm bolters are loaded with incendiary rounds which have the following profile. S4 AP5 R 24' blast assault 1.

Incinerate - the great flame god Helios has gifted a chosen few with his abilities. Incinerate has the following profile. S5 AP4 R18' blast assault 1.

firestorm squad
30_3_5_4_4_1_4_2_9_3+

number/squad: 1 champion and 4 firestorm marines

Wargear: Incendiary missile launcher, promethium grenades, champion has a power weapon.

fire breather
30_5_1_4_4_1_5_2_9_3+

number/squad: 5-10 fire breathers

Wargear: Flamers, Fire swords, jump packs.

Special rules:

Fireswords - any model in combat with fire breathers has -1 to their toughness charecteristic. fire swords are treated like chainswords.

Intense heat - fire warriors benefit from the intense heat special rule.

scorch marine
25_3_3_4_4_1_4_1_9_3+

number/squad: 1 champion and 4-10 scorch marines

Wargear: Heavy flamers, promethium grenades.

psychic powers: incinerate( champion only)

Special rules:

Intense heat - scorch marines benefit from intense heat special rule.

infiltrate - scorch marines have the infiltrate special rule.

flame lord
120_6_1_5_4_2_5_3_10_3+

Wargear: Firesword, heavy flamer, promethium grenades

Psychic powers: Incinerate, hellfire

Helion Mechanica
pts_ws_bs_s_frntarmr_sidearmr_rerarmr_i_ld
150_6_5_7_13_12_11_6_10

number/squad: 1-5 Helion Mechanica

wargear: Incendiary missile launcher, dreadnought close combat weapon wuth integrated heavy flamer.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.