Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is a good source for general chaos fluff? I have the liber chaotica but am looking for more, like specific mutation details (i heard khorne possessed have a bloodletter inside them for instance) and more info in the chaos gods (like tzeentch also being the god of hope).

The more useless info the better, so anyone have anything good?

·
Has a monkey!
1,630 Posts
Anything and everything you can get your hands on, except maybe certain selections from Black Library. Realms of Chaos and Lost and the Damned (not the Eye of Terror list, but some earlier books) are good from what I hear, all the Chaos Codices, the Eye of Terror campaign Codex, various Index Astartes on the Legions and other Chaotic threats (i.e. Renegades are in WD 302 US, Blood Brigade are in WD 292 US, etc.). Do a search about specific topics on this board and others, look through the threads, ask around if you don't find something... you might even want to look into Fantasy's Chaos fluff, there's a lot of parallels.

But honestly, IMHO once you read enough Chaos fluff (or any fluff, for that matter), it doesn't get that hard to make up your own. So, read up, boy, cause you got lots to learn before you can truly master Chaos*! ;Y

*"Master" is a subjective term, and can occasionally mean Chaos mastering you. Results may vary, side effects may include rampant mutation, an evil cackle, a desire to punch babies and kick puppy dogs, psychic powers, Spawndom, eternal damnation and/or a horrible death. The Chaos Gods are not for everyone, consult your Apothecary as to whether it's right for you.

·
Woof! Woof! Bark! Bark!!!
913 Posts
*"Master" is a subjective term, and can occasionally mean Chaos mastering you. Results may vary, side effects may include rampant mutation, an evil cackle, a desire to punch babies and kick puppy dogs, psychic powers, Spawndom, eternal damnation and/or a horrible death. The Chaos Gods are not for everyone, consult your Apothecary as to whether it's right for you.
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

~rep~

·
The other Kind of Fluff
8,843 Posts
Captianhowdy,

I'm moving this thread to the Fluff Forum, where you'll likely get more responses from our fluff vets, as well, it's where it belongs ;)

*thread moved*

·
Registered
231 Posts
I've found the best chaos fluff is fan made, if your looking for legion fluff check the individual forums for the respective legion, there will be fluff! Also it is really easy to make up your own fluff once you get a general feel for chaos...

·
Registered
121 Posts
Anything is possible with chaos, so if you want a blood thirster living inside your chosen, go for it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.