Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, last night I was converting khorne berzerkers to normal CSMs, cutting or sanding down any khorne symbols, when all of a sudden I accidentally hack into my finger, this was no little cut, and it bled for at least 20 minutes, even w/ 4+ band aids. And I was thinking, Khorne did this to me! After that, I got all light headed and started getting images in my head (Slaanesh anyone?). When I woke up this morning, It was weird sickly colors (eww Nurgle). Now I'm waiting for stuff to grow out of it (Tzeentch maybe?) I highly suggest Nobody convert anything from Khorne Berzerkers. Anybody have a similar experience?

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya, the blood god got pissed I was making his berzerkers undivided, so he made me give a sacffice, a pint of blood!

·
Sorcerer
1,532 Posts
yer ouch!

blame it on GW - if they gave you enough parts in the CSM box you woukdent have to be desrtroying followers of khorne!

GW - I hope your happy woth yourselves <_<

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya, tell me about it, I got the chaos army deal, and they only time you'd have enough parts for an "army" would be if you had a khorne army, and every box is like that, go figure.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ya, They discriminate all other chaos armies by putting berzerkers in every army deal ever made, I would have been much happier w/ another box of CSMs than a box of something useless to my army, or at least something not worth losing a pint of blood over.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Night Lords! I made 5 total berzerkers w/out blatently saying they are berzerkers, but I have no more heads to make into normal CSMs.

"We have come for you!"

·
Sorcerer
1,532 Posts
great! i do BL and was considering night lords for a long while - stopped before i started when the boxed sets Cacked up my plans (curses)

can i just say - IM AN ACTIVE MEMBER NOW - YAY :D :D :D

·
Registered
959 Posts
well being a world eater i obviously have to cut up alot of berserkers and pretty much for every 8 ive cut myself badly over them by accident and so 'christened' them with my blood. ohwell havent lost a game yet

remember kiddies khorne cares not from whence the blood flows.

and yeah ive had chaos dreams too.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I usually get possesed by nurgle a couple of times yearly...
He makes my nose run, I cough, I puke, I shit..................................................
..................................................................................................................
...............................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................

·
Registered
379 Posts
Yeah, I got visited by nurgle a while ago, when i had a gnarly sinus infection.. it sucked ass.
And I can safely say that i have anointed many a CSM and berzerker in my own blood... damn xacto knifes.

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
Kinda the same thing happened to me when I was converting the cool robed DA veterans. I was badly injured when I tried to cut off the DA emblem... I guess Lion'el doesn't like people messing with his Chapter...

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
That could be so...

Actually I'm a bit unsure which of the chaos gods are madest at me.
On my left hand I have two fingers that have some 5 scars...

Either it's khorne who likes to see my blood, or it's slaanesh who likes to se me suffer or it's Tzeentch that likes to give me scars...
I'm a bit confused...

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.