Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being an ex-WoW playing warlock, I always loved the infernal, so heres the work in progress of an Infernal Greater Daemon I built, needs more detailing on the paint.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nice, I think i would have gone with red/dark purple for the "firey bits" in keeping with the whole demon from the warp fluff

·
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well to be completely honest.

Rocks
Rocks and hot glue
and patience

and as for the painting I havent finished it just yet, did the yellow to know where I needed to paint the firey whatever

and its about 8cms tall

Reactions: rp252

·
Father of the Failed
1,170 Posts
well to be completely honest.

Rocks
Rocks and hot glue
and patience
Hahahah, good stuffs mate. I like its originality; kinda reminds me of an earth elemental from Neverwinter Nights. You should go on and make a whole army of rock-based daemonic warriors, then use the new Daemon codex when it comes out!

Another use for the model is if you lose - throw him at opposing players for hours of hospital-requiring hilarity*

Rich

*rp252 does not condone violence, unless its funny, in which case count me in.

·
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hahahah, good stuffs mate. I like its originality; kinda reminds me of an earth elemental from Neverwinter Nights. You should go on and make a whole army of rock-based daemonic warriors, then use the new Daemon codex when it comes out!

Another use for the model is if you lose - throw him at opposing players for hours of hospital-requiring hilarity*

Rich

*rp252 does not condone violence, unless its funny, in which case count me in.
The army of warp-stone warriors does sound very interesting. It would no doubt be the cheapest army I could possibly do

And :rofl at the "alternative use"

·
Registered
223 Posts
Har Har! He looks like a storm Atronarch in Elder Scrolls 4 except he's black!

But seriously, nice job. I would gladly play against someone fielding a greater daemon like that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts