Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all i just i going to start up my choas army again and i want to make my own chapter. i am basing it around the foxes. for starters my hero will be base on the teumessian fox (a fox in greek myth that could never be caught). also for my hero i dont no what to give him i like the idea of dual weild pistols but i dont want to copy cypher to much so just wondering what you would give him. for troops i probly have fast moving ground troops using white scar tactics. also i will have some mounted demonettes and regular demonettes. as for tactics a will be using white scar style as i said but i want lots of flamers cause i just love 'um

so really all i still need is a chapter name maybe some help on some good unit chooses and what to arm my lord with

p.s. its small 500-750 games playing alot of tau imperial guard and space wolves(which also goes with my fluff because athough the fox could never be caught he was prasued by a hound that always caught what it was after which the space wolves would represent the hound)

·
Registered
136 Posts
While i cant help you with choices for the lord as im relatively unfamiliar with chaos rules. this army list seems rather interesting, though with your obsession with flamers and taking bikes daemonettes and mounted daemonettes, wheres your anti tank?

SL

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well actually i pretty much dont have to worry about tanks and armour cause its low point games and my friends dont have alot of tanks the imperial guard has one lemon russ and when my friend gets his choas he might have some but bikes with meltas might do the trick

but thanks i didnt think of that but i get that covered

·
Registered
136 Posts
well then onto your chaos lord, while dual pistols are cool how effective would they be in combat, (i assume you mean plasma pistols) plasma has good str and ap but they lack range and if your getting your hero close then you might as well kit him out for melee destruction.

and for your troops do you mean white scar tactics as in, bait the enemy so you can bring him down in range then eventually bait him into a decicive melee charge// or as in charge headlong into the enemy.

SL

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya but now that i think of it i think it will make more sense to dual weild lighting claws because their aa good close combat choice which i like and i can make them look like fox paws or something

·
Registered
136 Posts
hmm good choice i was was just about to suggest that. and are you going to mount him on a bike or possibly put a jump pack on him, to go with your fast hit and run style?

SL

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
umm probly a bike so he can keep umm i dont think jump packs relay fit.also does any 1 have a cool chapter name and a list of how much i should and what units i should take i was thinking

HQ-slaanesh lord on bike with two lighting claw( and other stuff that will help him once i read the codex)

troops- 8 chaos marines (dont no whats good to give them)
6 demonettes

fast- 2 Chaos marine bikes(lord rolls with them)
5 demnoettes on steeds

not the best way to list army but i havent yet got the rule book

·
Registered
136 Posts
well get the ruklebook/ codex asap and while your at it consider some 'foxxy' names (no pun intended).

ive got a few ill throw out

- shadows of the temessian
- the uncachables (mayby a nickname)
- temessian claws
- lithe runners
- shadow runners
- temessian's diciples

yea there just spouted those to hopefully get your mind going,

SL

·
Registered
144 Posts
Just to throw a big wrench into this but chaos dont have daemonettes specifically anymore there all just classified as a generic lesser daemon so no steeds for them and the wargear on the lord is about all you can really give hime besides melta bombs

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
o really that kind of sucks a little bit but it doesnt ruin every thing but i guess ill just have lessar demons of slaanesh but your sure theres no way to mount or make them a little faster.also taking out the mounted demons and adding to bikes and metlas for my lord what do you think the total army points are

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.