Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
1,019 Posts
It looks good. although it took me awhile to figure out that he just had an eyeball head (because of the angle).

·
1,019 Posts
Yeah but i wasnt really getting it.
Now i always see it right away but i wasnt just expcecting an eye there.

I really like the picture up in the left corner. With the skeleton and the battlefield. :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I gave him a combi-weapon with bolter-melta... gave him an axe of khorne... spikey bits (of course!)... daemonic mutation... terminator armour... and I guess anything else you want really.. but those are the obvious conversions that are represented on the model.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanx, I actually planned every piece of the conversion with a GW catalogue, then bits ordered everything... didn't cost too much, like $20 CAD.

(And Khorne DOES suck, I agree...) :p

·
Registered
21 Posts
I like khôrnatic people :ph34r:
And khârn the betrayer himself :ph34r:
And except of that, I like ur conversion but i think it has paint little bit too much...
No offence, keep on going :ph34r:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Actually, the picture doesn't give it justice.. I noticed that as well, that it looks like I slathered the paint right on in multiple multiple coats.. the actual model itself is much cleaner and doesn't look as bad as it seems.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Heh, I wonder if hes ever accidently dropped that eyeball before.

Seriously thou, its good to see a khornite with more than just a bunch of skulls and a chainaxe stuck on to it, well done.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Cool enough model, really nice...
Although I would not use the eye as a head on a Khorne model.
Khorne is like more of the "mutations to kill more" guy, personally I would use the eye on a Nurgle model...

But other than that the models looks pretty neet!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It's that reason alone why I did it, no one expects it and it's damn funny to see a mighty Khorne Lord with an eyeball as a head!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.