Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
El Presidente
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Huhu peeps!

I just kinda 'finished' with my chaos termi lord!
He still needs some work so C&C is greatly appreciated! (damn my cam for taking pics that are 'too clear' LOL)

I don't like the Emperor's Children symbol on the back that much but oh well...

The whips are made out of greenstuff with a copper wire on the inside to 'guide' their shape. I use them as either a Daemonweapon or Twin Claws ;)

Thnx in advance,

·
Fury of the Ages
753 Posts
I quite like the look of him actually! One thing I don't go so much on is the pink armour. The pink is fine, it just looks a bit too flat. Maybe a couple of glazes of some sort of purple, then a couple of extreme highlights on the very edges would give it a bit more depth.

I'd like to see the rest of the army too!

·
Registered
419 Posts
I want a pink chaos lord too...
(Got a ligth blue one already, altough not yet finished...)

·
El Presidente
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Huhu,

Thnx for all the replies so far!
I will boost the pink a bit indeed, the highlights look better in real life, but it could indeed use a bit more, and some extremes on the tips!

I'll also get rid of the symbol on the back, it's a monstrosity and ****s up the entire model imho! I'll give it another try when I have some better brushes so I can do the freehand properly ;)

PINK IS THE WAY TO GO!!! *insert 'real men + pink'-quote here*

I'd love to show you the rest of the army, Solo, but unfortunately this is basically it HAHAHA.
I had my army pink/black but descided to go with this color scheme instead, so gotta repaint quite a lot ( 60 marines, 3 rhinos, 2 predators, 1 defiler, 5 termis.... etc... the works :p ) but it's ok :D I quite like this colorscheme :D

I found the old pics of just the greenstuff, so for the people interrested:...

VOILA! :D Piece 'o cake to be honest :D and quite original on a Slaaneshi Termi Lord ;)

·
I hate Ultramarines
1,297 Posts
Im not a fan of Slaanesh in the slightest but to be honest, thats a great paint job. I just dont think the head is suitable, only head as a model, painting wise its awesome.

·
King of the Burning Sands
1,258 Posts
Looks pretty damn nifty! good job, I'd add a little whit or elf flesh to the pink and highlight to change it if you want.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Dude it has whips, thats just cool!

i never thought that pink power armour would work to be honest, but you just proved me wrong on that front mate. Also i like the symbol on the cloak though it could be, oh i don't know....more choasy....it that a word? choasy? :p

Keep up the good work :):)

·
Has a monkey!
1,630 Posts
I like the model, kudos on the conversion.

The whips look pretty good, and the pose is fine. I don't like the way the pink looks (I suppose I'm not a real man, oh noes :0), but that's partially personal taste. The pink does look a little flat though.

Considering the surface you had to work with, I'm impressed with the freehand symbol on the back. I think part of it might be that it's just a flat symbol with one color- maybe if you spruced it up a bit?

Otherwise, nice job.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts