Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've heard this sprue talked about and seen some conversions using it but I can't find where it's sold. It's not on the US GW site or the UK GW site. Anyone know where I can find it?

Also, while I'm here: In the Rhino + 5 CSM boxed set, what weapons are available for the marines, and what bits are available to create a champion (if there are even any included)?

·
545 Posts
The only weapons available for the CSM's in that box are presumably the bolters or Bolt pistol/Chainsword combo.

All special weapons are on the other sprue which doesn't come with the rhino + 5 marines box.

Also, keep in mind there are 2 sprues. There is a mutation sprue w/ heads and arms. And there is a sprue w/ a H. bolter and stuff. In the new box there is only one with helmets, icons and a hand full of extra weapons.

·
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The only weapons available for the CSM's in that box are presumably the bolters or Bolt pistol/Chainsword combo.

All special weapons are on the other sprue which doesn't come with the rhino + 5 marines box.

Also, keep in mind there are 2 sprues. There is a mutation sprue w/ heads and arms. And there is a sprue w/ a H. bolter and stuff. In the new box there is only one with helmets, icons and a hand full of extra weapons.
So if I understood you correctly, the mutation sprue w/ heads and arms came in the old CSM box and is no longer available?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Try looking on Ebay for the old Chaos space marine sprue or the old box of WFB Wariors.

·
Registered
277 Posts
So if I understood you correctly, the mutation sprue w/ heads and arms came in the old CSM box and is no longer available?
Can I ask why you wanted it? if there was a specific bit you wanted, fair enough (try bitz trading with other gamers is best). But if you are just looking for generally 'mutated' bitz to mix in with your squads, the plastic possesed box is sooooooo good. you would never play possesed, so there is no harm in scabbing their bitz (I've made a variety of things, from spawn, to chosen as well as using the wings and mutated weapons for deamon weapons on charachters, Flaming arm as a flamer etc.)

·
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can I ask why you wanted it? if there was a specific bit you wanted, fair enough (try bitz trading with other gamers is best). But if you are just looking for generally 'mutated' bitz to mix in with your squads, the plastic possesed box is sooooooo good. you would never play possesed, so there is no harm in scabbing their bitz (I've made a variety of things, from spawn, to chosen as well as using the wings and mutated weapons for deamon weapons on charachters, Flaming arm as a flamer etc.)
Yeah, just generally mutated bits. I'll definitely take a look at the possessed box, thanks :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.