Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are there any rules for orks that worship Chaos?

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
I think I saw something about Chaos Orks when I flicked through the Codex EoT but I might be mistaken...

·
Registered
301 Posts
Chaos orks sounds cool. Orks with chaos gifts. Hehehe
A couple people down where I play 40k are coming up with fluff for chaos tau. The tau player apart of it is converting his army to look chaos.

·
Registered
379 Posts
yeah i saw adrian wood's orks, but I'm not sure if you could really convert chaos orks.. maybe use the rules for mutants and nobz can be big muties? could work if nothing else..

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
maybe you could let orks have marks of chaos, mmmmmmm Warboss with mark of Khorne

·
Lord of the Household
1,733 Posts
The fluff concept of Chaos Orks kinda bugs me though... Orks are happy already! They have everything they want and they love what they do. Would they seriously feel the need to worship the Gods of Chaos? I don't get it!
Kind of an interesting discussion though...

·
Registered
770 Posts
apparently orks are really resistant to chaos, although there have been models for Storm Boyz of Khorne - they were known as Skarboyz in 2nd Ed.
I think that chaos orks are rare cos theyd have to hang around a powerful source of chaos for along time which is a bit against their migratory instincts

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
Well about the fluff thingy, they could easily be Khorne worshippers, after all both Khorne and Orks are all about bloodshed and violence. And codex DH mentions some scenario of Orks worshipping a statue they think is Gork or Mork but which is actually dedicated to Nurgle. Of course they wouldn't know they're worshipping Chaos then...

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
using the rule book (I lack Codex Chaos and Codex Orks) I wrote up some stats for ork khorne worshippers, slaanesh orks, and nurgle orks

Elitez
Skullz Boyz ws/bs/s/t/w/i/a/ld/sv/pts/
Boyz 4 2 3 4 1 2 3 7 6+ 14
Nob 4 2 4 4 2 3 4 7 6+ +14

Mob 10-40 Boyz
weapons Slugga/Choppa
Options The entire squad may be armed with frag stikkbombz at +1 pt per model and/or krak stikkbombz at +2 pts per model

Elitez
Sik Boyz ws/bs/s/t/w/i/a/ld/sv/pts/
Boyz 4 2 3 5 1 2 2 7 6+ 14
Nob 4 2 4 5 2 3 3 7 6+ +16

Mob 10-30 Boyz
weapons Slugga/Choppa or shoota
Options up to 3 models may be armed with one of the following big shoota at +8 pts each or rokkit launcha at +5 pts each

Eavy Support

0-1 Noizy Boyz ws/bs/s/t/w/i/a/ld/sv/pts/
Boyz 4 2 3 4 1 2 2 7 6+ 14
Nob 4 2 4 4 2 3 3 7 6+ +12

Mob 10-30 Boyz
weapons sonic Blasta
options up to 3 models may be armed with Blast master at +20 pts or doomsiren at +5 pts

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.