Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
H.Q.
The Tormenter( Daemon Prince )
Mark of khorne, daemon armor,Daemonic esseance, daemonic resileance, daemonic strength, Daemonic stature,Kolar of khorne, Berzerker Glaive, feel no pain- 195 points

Troops
9- Khorne Berzerkers-Khornate chain axes and Mark of Khorne, bolt pistols( included)
1 Aspiring Champion of Khorne-Power fist, mark of Khorne, bolt pistol-218

9- Khorne Berzerkers-Khornate chain axes and Mark of Khorne, bolt pistols( included)

5- Blood Letters-130
Heavy Support
1 Chaos Dreadnought-Lascannon, heavy falmer, Dread close combat weapon-137

1 Chaos Defiler- battle cannon-indirect fire, reaper autocannons, havoc launcher -185 points

1 Chaos Defiler- battle cannon-indirect fire, reaper autocannons, havoc launcher -185 points

Total Points-1486

I new to this, So tell me how my Khorne army is.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Well, your Daemon Prince is illegal. You can only take up to 100 points worth of Daemonic Gifts, which includes the "Daemonic Gifts" part of the armoury *and* Daemon Weapons *and* anything from the Armoury of Khorne. I would suggest losing the Daemonic Armour and Collar of Khorne - they're both extraneous, and your Daemon Prince will still be a scary dude without them. With the extra points I would suggest giving each of your Khorne Berserker Aspiring Champions a Talisman of Burning Blood - this will make them Blood Frenzy more often and allow you to get into combat quicker. Otherwise, it looks pretty good to me!

·
Registered
464 Posts
eek! eek! very scary!

although I would suggest rhinos instead of one defiler, yuo will get into combat quickerand so be less shot up. just a thought.

·
Professional Lurker
2,085 Posts
save points where possible and make a havoc squad with 4 flamers 6 boltpistol ccw and put it in a rhino to spearhead assaults

·
Registered
959 Posts
cant have havocs in khorne armies. make those units equal 8 and you get the champ for free if you call them world eaters. the only gift of khorne which counts towards daemonic gifts is the glaive. and give all your guys frag grenades.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thnx, i'll get rid of the kholar of khorne and Daemon Armor, i'll use the points to give my berzerkers frag grenades, if all possible. Ohh and This is a Khorne only army i don allow devaststors nor any infantry with heavy weapons

·
Registered
146 Posts
bring the zerker squads down to 8 like he said so the aspiring champ is free, this may allow you to field another zerker squad of 8, or use the points to beef up your existing squads with grenades or wargear, maybe even try and get the bloodletters to 8.

·
418 Posts
u r only allowed 75 pts of daemon abilities from the list for ur lord.
ur asp champs dont' need power fists, just give them power swords or axes of khorne, (no power fist cause you really don't need to instant kill all those people, most warrior only have 1 wound... i would recommend the power fist against tzeentch though. you will instant kill plus you would strike simultaneousluy

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Actually ALL stuff from Khorne's armoury counts towards Daemonic Gifts.

Now... is it just me, or is this army more about shooting than it is about close combat troops??

Btw, ignore that comment of giving the Talisman of Burning Blood to the biker champion.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.