Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Ancient Spacefarer
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, this is the situation.

I've just found a sprue of the new Chaos Terminators containing the torsos and weapons.

I sat there astonished for a while, mainly because I've NEVER brought any Space marine-type models before and I haven't recently. So, with this new discovery, I'd love to put them together, guess what? No other sprues whatsoever :'(.

Here's my Question; When will GW release separate parts or sprues of the new Chaos Terminators, or don't they at all?
If not, is there any website that sells such parts?

Any help is apprechiated (sp?)

-Kai-Itza-

·
Borderlands addict
971 Posts
Just be warned though, seeing as you live in the UK the postage costs aren't going to be very friendly. I think overseas shipping is about $40. As far as I can tell, this equates to about 20 quid give or take a bit. It is probably your best bet, I just hope someone cottons on and opens up a battlewagons bits in the UK!

:happy:

·
Ancient Spacefarer
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You "just found"? Tell me where, I also like to just find models like that...
Yeah, I've found them lying around in my room, I must have brought them somewhere but I don't recall where or when. Confused? I am!

So, after looking at them for a while, I thought "Why not?", decided to give Chaos a go and let my twisted imagination turn onto it's dark side. I couldn't just leave them lying there, They just too tempting to piece together! :D.
Without the legs, they wouldn't look very threatening ;)

Thanks for the help guys, I never thought that these websites existed!

*Rep added*

-Kai-Itza-

·
Ancient Spacefarer
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Perhaps the warp opened up in your house....
Actually, it did!

The really funny thing about this whole ordeal is that I wanted to have my Tau Commander 'Infected' by Chaos. Yeah I know it wouldn't be plausible for Chaos to corrupt a Tau but, Tau still have some sort of a soul and a tiny presence in the warp, so it would still be a possible scenario.

Besides, I think it would be cool to create a Possessed Battlesuit one day, but that's just me taking one step too far ;)

-Kai-Itza-

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.