Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Its a pretty big change. You can swarm with chaos unless youe whole army is daemons, which I dont think woudl work. Umm and I depends on what chaos army you will be playing I would sudgest Iron Warriors or Slaneesh

·
Registered
46 Posts
to start a chaos army you should probably start undivided, that way you can try all that chaos has to offer before settling with a strick army rule like IW or slaneesh. you can buy the chaos army box and that will give you the best variety fro the buck. i suggest painting them in a color scheme that is pretty generic that way if you choose too go with IW or Night Lords you can modify the color schemne to match in the future...

·
Registered
969 Posts
yeah, i would suggest looking at the paint schemes first. Heck, thats how i picked my army... i just thought the thousand sons looked bad ass! and it turns out they are very annoying (definitely a plus) and bad ass! (2 wounds on marines and termies!)

Um, and slaanesh would be a good choice too because they have the most unit variety. They can use almost every unit but Raptors and Obliterators i think. But if you are looking for a manly looking army don't go with slaanesh, They have pink in their paint scheme!!!!

·
Registered
167 Posts
nurgle - ugly
khorne - corny
slaanesh - beautiful
tzeentch - powerful looking
night lords - hate the wings (thats the night lords right?).. good colours though
iron warriors - i like machines :)
alpha - pretty boring
word bearers - hardly seen any models

·
Registered
969 Posts
you forgot the black legion:

Black Legion: The savior of divided chaos (good all around tactics)

oh yeah Tzeentch just doesn't LOOK powerful... they are.

·
Registered
696 Posts
IW and Slaneesh is just my opinion. I think Iron Warriors can liek one of the scarest shooting armies and stil fight in HtH. Slaneesh has great mid range fire and can be nasty in HtH as well. Just happens to be what I like

·
Registered
664 Posts
ya, i was debating slaanesh there for a while, warp scream rocks, i dont like the sonic weaponry though :(

·
Registered
196 Posts
I perfer khorne. They are the most ballsy of all the chaos armies. It's fun to charge them puppies right on at them. Plus everyone hates my Khorne Berzerkers on bikes. Now thier always rolling 12" at you and you don't have to worry about them losing control and charging someone you didn't want to. Not to mention they lay down some good fire rolling accross the field, which is what alot of khorne armies lack is some firepower. Mount some meltaguns on the bikes and roll them up to tanks to take them out right quickly. and if that doesn't do the trick then charge it, and if it doesn't move then you champion get's all of his hits automatically with his power fist and watch your enemy just start crying.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.