Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as a seperate thread from my orks I have Grey knights as well. *cough*cheese*cough*

It's actually the army I started to get into to hobby with again last year. Primarily because it was cheap and easy... and I always wanted Grey knights, when they were still metal figures. I started out as paladin spam (2 x 10 paladins, Draigo + librarian) and went on with a more Purifier list with Crowe.

The list as it stands, and I have yet to play them (since I'm not that much of a gamer at all). It's roughtly 1830 (so I might shift around some stuff)

Castelan Crowe

2 x 6 man Purifier Squad (2 Psycannons, 1 hammer, 3 halberds. Psybolt ammo for all) + Razorback w/ Lascannons
1 x 5 man Purifier Squad (2 Psycannons, 1 hammer, 2 halberds, Psybolt ammo for all) + Razorback w/ Lascannons (Crowe joins this squad)

5 x Grey Knight Terminator (2 hammer, 1 psycannon, 2 halberd, psycbolt ammo for all)

2 x Dreadknight (Psilencer, Psycannon, Greatsword)

Vindicare Assassin

That being said; There's Draigo model in my collection, a Librarian in Terminator armor, more terminators/paladins, Inquistorial henchmen and a random assortment of inquistors. Oh... and a few interceptors (or just halberd wielding psyker assault marines)

I went for snowbase themed throughout the army. My grey knights are NOT silver but done in a normal light grey.Most pictures were taken before I had a lightbox of sorts. They were also my first models after a few years break from the hobby. Some are about a year old now.

Draigo

Librarian

Inquisitor

Coteaz

So that's a start, more coming up soon ^^

·
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is Draigo's angle, or the sculpt? It looks as if he's cowering behind his shield..... NOT a good look, for the GK....
Isn't that what shields are for? :p

Perhaps it's the angle... and the sculpt... and the base. The model is placed on a slanted rock, so that might be why the angle of the model is like this.

If I get to setting up my photography stuff, I'll see if I can take a new picture of him to rectify this :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts