Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapter Choosing

614 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Lord 
#1 ·
I have had a look at many Space Marine Chapters nd have found that the entrys strait (spelling? :unsure: ) out of the Codex are the ones that suit me most however, I know that these are the Ultramarines army lists and I HATE their colour scheme, so I am wondering to the Crimson Fists take their Army Lists out strait out of Codex:Space marines or do they have their own special rules? If they do where can I find them, which codex/book?

#4 ·
You can paint your armies any way you want, and use the rules for any codex. Just inform your opponent what they're facing before showing up with a White Scars painted, Dark Angels rules, army. So if you want your 'Red Wolves' to look like Blood Angels, but use the Space Wolves rules, you're fine.

#8 ·
my current army of blood angels, the all death company ones, are blood red and have random black splotches on them to represent that they are death company members. because they didn’t have enough time to paint all there armor black because the whole army went nuts, so they just splashed black paint over there armor. i think its kinda cool and it goes with the story for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.