Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I deploy characters in units that they'd otherwise have to move into base contact to join? I mean, I can only assume that the two armies had to walk a long ways before meeting each other... giving the character plenty of opportunity to move into base contact.

Example: Can I deploy Rubblegut, my orc big boss on a boar with a unit of boar boyz... rather than having to have him join the unit on the first turn?

-Nik

·
Banned
4,252 Posts
I haven't seen anything to suggest you can't, within the normal rules (eg, a flying character can't join a unit anyway, so they can't deploy in one).

Plus, you see the battle reports, where they deploy characters in units. If they do that, I don't see why it shouldn't be allowed.

-AFG

·
King of Librarium's Tombs
7,143 Posts
Yes ofcourse you can. Characters are deployed all at once and are the very last deployment you make (except scouts etc) They may be deployed anywhere within your zone, joining any unit they with (taking normal restrictions nto acount, for Flyers etc)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.