Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the charger go first or is it done by I? Because you know how you get 10 I when your charged by hind cover you still wouldnt get to go first. Im confused. :(

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
It's determined by initiative. Unlike in WHFB, in 40K there is no initiative bonus for charging troops (with a few exceptions: Banshees, BA and certain CSM are the ones that come to my mind right now).

jwu

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
http://www.gamesworkshop.com/40kuniverse/w...aultrulesv7.pdf

This older version of the new assault rules is only slightly different from the final version, most aspects are included. The new "trial" assault rules are official, they are listed as a "recommended optional" rule. Most tourneys use the new rules.

However, you'll notice that independent characters and tyranid monstrous creatures got toned down a lot (they can't target specific models anymore), while normal squad characters benefit of these rules (you can target ICs and TMCs because these count as units on their own, while the squad characters can't be targeted). Crossfire doesn't exist anymore, now there is something similar which is extremely hard to use though. If a unit falls back after close combat and the advancing enemy "catches" them, then it doesn't count as destroyed anymore. Instead, the close combat continues as normal.

jwu

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.