Librarium Online Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The Fallen
7,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a heads up to the tread heads,but FW area producing next month shadow swords, storm blades and storm swords at a price almost that of the GW Bane Blade, (or 3 for 2 times old price), titan hunters anyone?

·
Registered
579 Posts
just a heads up to the tread heads,but FW area producing next month shadow swords, storm blades and storm swords at a price almost that of the GW Bane Blade, (or 3 for 2 times old price), titan hunters anyone?
Cheaper is good - I can afford to start including them in my Combat Patrol lists ;)

·
2,399 Posts
Cheaper is good - I can afford to start including them in my Combat Patrol lists ;)
Cheaper in £'s he means.

They do look very, very Good.

P.S. for a combat patrol take a Macharius - Mine has a pintle Stubber & Hvy Bolters totalling 347, then add 2x 5 man Grenadiers and a Junior Officer and it's a legal 500 pnt army.
497 points (Laugh at your remaining equipment choice. Boltgun & Krak Grenade?)
Although interesting it's normally not pretty - think Powerfists or Meltas. Or Railguns, or Fire Dragon exarchs(eek!)

·
Treadhead with a Chainaxe
1,805 Posts
Resident treadhead Kaiser is most pleased.

Shame I don't really have the shelfspace needed for another tank of that size. In the future perhaps.

EDIT: Here's the link by the way.

Forge World NEW STUFF!

P.S. for a combat patrol take a Macharius - Mine has a pintle Stubber & Hvy Bolters totalling
You can't take Macharius' in Combat Patrol - Combat patrol rules have a cap on how heavily armoured a vehicle's front + side + rear armour is in total, a number which the Macharius exceeds.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Cheaper in £'s he means.
I kind of got that from the 3 for 2 bit <cough>

They do look very, very Good.

P.S. for a combat patrol take a Macharius - Mine has a pintle Stubber & Hvy Bolters totalling 347, then add 2x 5 man Grenadiers and a Junior Officer and it's a legal 500 pnt army.
497 points (Laugh at your remaining equipment choice. Boltgun & Krak Grenade?)
Although interesting it's normally not pretty - think Powerfists or Meltas. Or Railguns, or Fire Dragon exarchs(eek!)
They do look very tasty - I'd love a vanquisher model - somehow I think they almost appeal more than the baneblade?

·
2,399 Posts
I kind of got that from the 3 for 2 bit <cough>

They do look very tasty - I'd love a vanquisher model - somehow I think they almost appeal more than the baneblade?
Oh yeah, oh i hear ya. Or, the Vulcan mega bolter varient. I'm in the process of deciding on a valkrie or a macharius number II (Annhialator). I may leave the valk as Plastics may occur, and it's going to take so much time. (Though the Mach took ages too as about 5 hours filing occurred - my track side plates had shrunk. alot.)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.