Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Space marines!

Expencive by point models, so you use few models.
They come in the start set so you get a good core army by then.
Most of the army is plastic, that makes it way less expencive.

·
Registered
231 Posts
i think the cheapest army would have to be a khornate chaos army.

·
Registered
117 Posts
The cheapest has to be space marines simply because they have so many units to pick from, expensive to cheap. I personally collect daemonhunters and even though i think they rule, I have to admit they are very expensive.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Space Marines. Alot of their range is plastic and it deosn't take long to get a standard force started due to their comparitively high points cost.

·
Registered
86 Posts
id say necrons, i mean if you only have warriors and a few support things it doesnt get much cheaper i eman for the same price as a tactical squad box you get 12 necron warriors 18*12 is more then 15*10 that is if you play necrons the right way (no cheese)

·
Registered
222 Posts
yea you gotta remember how much points worth of stuff you get per box so the real question is that whats the cheapest army you can get on ebay. i know tyranids and dark eldar you can get armies of those dirt cheap. just search for "40k army" or "40k lot" and see what you get.

everything except all the new stuff (tau, necrons, DH) you can get for dirt cheap.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Who voted for Daemonhunters? All of their minis are metal, a squad of five is 25 bucks US!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Christ, man, its SOO space marines.

For space marines, I have 10 spacemarines and 1 land speeder from the box set, and then I have 5 more from the paint set. That's 300 points of marines that are just sitting there!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'll toss in Dark Eldar because you can get scads of Warriors cheap off E-Bay - everyone appears to be selling the DE Warriors that come in the starter box!

·
Registered
556 Posts
sm more than csm if you think about the fact that you spend alot more on paint for csm because of higher detail

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.