Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For my 1500 point army list, I have included a force of 20 stormtroopers w/ 2 meltaguns each. The regular storm troopers box is 35 bucks and so is the kasrkin box. Both includes the same # of models but the storm troopers box has a melta and a plasma gun. The kasrykin only has a flamer and a grenade launcher. A blister of kasrking assault weapons cost 8 bucks and it only contains one meltagun and a plasmagun. Same for the regular stormtroopers. So...

Box of kasrykin=$35
2 Blisters of assault weapons=16
so about $51 bucks for a squad of 10 stormtroopers w/ 2 meltagun and 2 plasmaguns leftover. Thats a lot of money for a squad thats less than 150 points.

If i get the regular stormtrooper..
Box of stormtrooper=$35
1 blister of assault weapons=8
$43 bucks for the regular kind of stormtroopers since the regular box already includes a model w/ meltagun.

Any helps will be appreciated. Suggestions for what to buy, easy conversions....anything.

Thanks

·
Registered
425 Posts
Mmm, for cheap Stormies i'd check out ebay and the like, you can sometimes find good ammounts of stormies for cheap there.

As for conversions, I converted the new Cadian Shock Troops into my storm troopers, They come 20 in a box for cheaper (I believe) then a box of Stormies.
To convert them, add a bit of armour to bulk them out. :)

Its not much help I know but.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Well...., You could just change one meltagun to a plasma gun in your list, only thing is it might screw up your points and plans. It would save you $8 tho with both sets. There ain't much you can do tho unless you decide to convert cadians...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.