Librarium Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just cause choas do not like the emperor they go and make there own army i think they should be killed off.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Except chaos accounts for half of all marines. And the leader of CSM is still alive and moving. Therefore, SM should be wiped out. I mean they're damned to have their entire empire fall apart when their quota of 1000 psykers a day isn't met, or when someone accidently trips on the chord for the golden throne.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Ok this discussin is getting out of hand.
I can't say for sure if this the right place for this.
So if you don't mind I recomend you all the click the "Click me, click me" thing at the bottom of of my sig.

If any other mods mean this is against the rules I request it closed.

·
Registered
959 Posts
just cause choas do not like the emperor they go and make there own army i think they should be killed off
so why should they be killed off?? cause you think so? or because they have an army??? and are you talking about the Chaos traitor legions? or the hordes of daemons and mutants that the chaos gods control? you could have atleast stated a real argument as to why chaos should just be killed off other than cause you think so.

not meaning to be rude but if your gonna post rubbish like this than please don't post at all.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Also. Our originator ( the emperor) is not fully dead. Yours, (horus) is.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
choas should be killed off becuase they turn there backs on every single marines by dis worsuping the emporuer therefor all marines should focus on choas to kill them off becuase there back stabbing nut cases

no offence its just true

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
First of all, I've no idea what 'choas' are.
Second of all, your thread is pointless.
Third of all, this is pretty much flamebait.
Fourth of all, you're wrong.
So... don't make posts like this again, or I'll have to wave my Daemonic Mod Scythe of Doom in the general direction of your neck. Thread locked.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.